Frequently Asked Questions


 What are the Town Clerks' office Hours?

The Town Clerks' Office is open Monday - Wednesday 9AM - 4PM and Thursday 9AM - 5PM

 Do I need a building permit in Walden?

Walden has no zoning therefore building permits are not required. However, all state regulations must be followed for water and septic and the road foreman must be contacted before a driveway is placed.


Road Foreman:  Bob Bell
Cell phone:  802-917-2365
Home phone:  802-563-2191

 How do I get a burn permit?

No open burning is allowed in Walden without a permit.

Contact Fire Warden Rodney Hooker at (802) 563-9926