Land Posting

To legally post property in Walden against hunting and fishing, a form must be filed with the Town Clerk and sent to the Vermont Department of Fish and Wildlife.  The filing fee is $5.00 payable to the Walden Town Clerk.  Print off the form, complete all information, sign the form, keep a copy, then mail the original with the $5.00 fee to:

Walden Town Clerk
12 VT RTE 215
West Danville, VT  05873

Upon receipt of the form and fee the Town Clerk will record the posting in the clerk's office and send a copy to Vermont Department of Fish and Wildlife for their records.

Land Posting form